Stormwave Board

Здесь Вы можете просмотреть подписку на темы, работать с личными сообщениями и редактировать Ваш профайл и настройки Регистрация Календарь Найти других пользователей Часто Задаваемые Вопросы Поиск Домой
Stormwave Board : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Stormwave Board > StarCraft > Новости и чемпионаты > Starcraft: Интервью с JeeYunee[Rush]
  Последняя тема   Следующая тема
Автор
Сообщение Новая тема    Ответить
sagitarius
Разработчик

На форумах с сентября 2001
Местонахождение: Москва
Post Starcraft: Интервью с JeeYunee[Rush]

На сайте WGTour появилось интервью с игроком Старкрафта из довольно известного корейского клана [Rush]. В принципе, обычное интервью, но...

http://www.wgtour.com/javascript3/uploads/jeeyunee22.gif
... с девушкой! Причем симпатичной wink

Для тех из вас кто не слишком хорошо владеет английским языком, ChingiZ подготовил перевод сего интервью. За что ему спасибо Top.

Ну, а уровень игры девушки можете посмотреть на этом реплее. Имхо, партия получилась очень интересная. Если этого реплея вам мало, то можете закачать еще с её WGT`уровской странички.

Приятного чтения и просмотра! stick out tongue

Адрес поста | Наябедничать | IP: Logged

sagitarius is offline Old Post 17.09.2003 13:44
Click Here to See the Profile for sagitarius Click here to Send sagitarius a Private Message Домашняя страница sagitarius Найти еще сообщения от sagitarius Добавить sagitarius в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
SS[~D16~]
SoK Member

На форумах с марта 2002
Местонахождение: Moskow

kak ya ponyal ona vrode neploho igraet smile ya ee eshe obigral ona ni4e ne skazala - srau ubegala , a ya srazu smotry nick kakoi-to stranii potom k nei zashel smotry 20/1 dumaiu nu dlya na4alo sezona good igraet , a potom i eto interviu uvidel smile - vot reshil popontovatsya smile

SS[~D16~] is offline Old Post 17.09.2003 14:40
Click Here to See the Profile for SS[~D16~] Click here to Send SS[~D16~] a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от SS[~D16~] Добавить SS[~D16~] в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
sagitarius
Разработчик

На форумах с сентября 2001
Местонахождение: Москва

Как тебе не цтыдно smile
Обидел девушку... такую ... растакую big grin

sagitarius is offline Old Post 17.09.2003 15:17
Click Here to See the Profile for sagitarius Click here to Send sagitarius a Private Message Домашняя страница sagitarius Найти еще сообщения от sagitarius Добавить sagitarius в Ваш список друзей Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
[a2]ChingiZ
Завсегдатай

На форумах с января 2003
Местонахождение: Вам это интересно?

wow! я даже не ожидал что интервью вывесят на главной!

[a2]ChingiZ is offline Old Post 17.09.2003 20:19
Click Here to See the Profile for [a2]ChingiZ Click here to Send [a2]ChingiZ a Private Message Домашняя страница [a2]ChingiZ Найти еще сообщения от [a2]ChingiZ Добавить [a2]ChingiZ в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Shuver
Зарегистрированный

На форумах с мая 2003
Местонахождение: Minsk

http://www.star.craft.by/ ---смотри чингиз и радуйся!!!

наши люди тя продвигают big grin
и прогремит твое имя на всю страну!!!!HP

Shuver is offline Old Post 19.09.2003 14:57
Click Here to See the Profile for Shuver Click here to Send Shuver a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Shuver Добавить Shuver в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
[a2]ChingiZ
Завсегдатай

На форумах с января 2003

надо же...

[a2]ChingiZ is offline Old Post 19.09.2003 15:17
Click Here to See the Profile for [a2]ChingiZ Click here to Send [a2]ChingiZ a Private Message Домашняя страница [a2]ChingiZ Найти еще сообщения от [a2]ChingiZ Добавить [a2]ChingiZ в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
Mozes
Завсегдатай

На форумах с марта 2003
Местонахождение: Пермь

Interview with Blackman[pG]

So this week I sat down with Blackman[pG] for a “little” chit-chat on the recent happenings around the BW-scene, his life, his game, and so on… I figure this interview might help people to see more clearly through the thick fog of mystery that has been engulfing this player ever since his appearance at the major scene. Some of you were already imagining Blackman as a mythic creature dwelling the misty caverns of some uncharted mountains, doomed forever to elude the gaze of mortal men… Guess what? Those of you were right! ^_^;

Mynock: First off, for the record - civil name, place that you call home, your age...
Blackman: Artur Michalak, aged 17, live in Poland, Mielec city.
Blackman: I have no home, I live in a sewer. Kidding =]
Mynock: A sewer in Mielec city? Btw, where is that in Poland?
Blackman: South-Eastern part of it. 60 km away from Rzeszów to the West.
Mynock: Ok, we all know where Rzeszów is ^^. You say u're 17, tho you look a lot older on those pictures of you that I saw (at least to me you do).
Blackman: It's because of my hair.
Mynock: Ah, probably. So then it's still school for you? What kind of?
Blackman: Yup, it's a standard high school, but mathematic-computer science kind.
Mynock: Ah, thought so ~. So how you have actually gotten into BW? Or SC for that matter.
Blackman: It was a long time ago. I used to play WarCraft 2, and you know it was some kind of evolution into StarCraft. I fell in love with StarCraft at first glance.
Mynock: You played War2 multiplayer?
Blackman: Not really. 5 years ago we haven't had good internet here in Poland (and still we don't have a good enough one). So I was unable to play multiplayer games.
Mynock: So the rumours are true then? You DID have to drive 1 hr just to get to the nearest internet café?
Blackman: I had to, yes. It wasn't 1 hour tho, more like 40 minutes. Anyway it's true that I used to make such journeys each day just to play and keep myself alive. You can't live without food, can you?
Mynock: Intesting metaphore ^^. That's some kind of a small town then, right?
Blackman: Correct. ~60000 ppl. Pretty hard to get a job here.
Mynock: Pretty cosy embarrasment. You must know there is also another rumour in connection to this tho. Namely the one about Blackman and his mighty custom AI with BoxeR-powers implemented.
Blackman: LOL! Some dumbfuck called tomsOn started this a year ago.
Mynock: You act as if you didn't see the [pG]Korn VOD about urself
Blackman: I don't want to tell you much but there are some kind of maps. I won't tell you details because I never do that and nobody knows about them except for one person: ME.
Mynock: And why is that? Why this secrecy?
Blackman: To test myself. Or something like that. I want to keep some secrets to myself. That's the idea.
Mynock: So your maps are SPESHAL in some way from those usual my-opponent-gets-tons-of-units-every-3-minutes ones?
Blackman: I told you I won't tell you =].
Mynock: Bah. But I had to try T_T.
Blackman: Unfortunately =[.
Mynock: Ok, you mentioned tomsOn in a pretty harsh context there. How so?
Blackman: He just sux. Bad manner. And chobo player. He is one of those guys I hate.
Mynock: Just like that? Because he's BM?
Blackman: Something like that, yes.
Mynock: I find it rather weird tho, since he speaks of you as of his "teacher'.
Blackman: Everyone could do that. Everyone who watches replays. "BoxeR is my teacher". "’Couse I watch and analyse his replays". LOL. Isn't it weird?
Mynock: Well, if you say so ^^. You said something about how hard it is to find a job in Poland - doesn't it just make you think ever so often about the possibilities of a progamer's career in Korea?
Blackman: I'm too young to work yet, but it's a common problem for everyone in Poland and especially in the area I live in, yes. And surely the idea of Korean progaming sounds tempting. Though I must finish my school first. Then I will think about progaming. No school = no education = you are nobody.
Mynock: Are you actually playing and training with a goal of an eventual progamingship in mind?
Blackman: Speaking about progaming; I have no opinion - I must have tried it first. Though it seems to be a good idea considering if you are a good player.
Mynock: So after you finish high school, what's rather important, start looking for a good uni or maybe try your luck with BW over in Korea?
Blackman: We will see. Going to a university would be a nice idea, as well as earning cash in Korea. But the truth about progaming is, only the fittest survive.
Mynock: Well, look at Grrrr... Hardly ever on a winning streak but earns a decent amount of money!
Blackman: Grrrr... is famous. 3 years ago he could win almost everyone (if not everyone), and that made him famous. If you are famous you can earn money as well. Of course if your manager is smart =]. That's my opinion about it.
Mynock: Fine, but anyhow - I guess a "usual" way to Korea for foreigners this time around is considered to be the WCG finals. Ususally good palyers would try to perform good at the finals infront of the Korean audience and then stay there if everything goes well.
Blackman: True. That is all correct.
Mynock: But next year the finals will be at San Francisco. Doesn't it make things a bit more difficult?
Blackman: San Francisco doesn't exclude the idea to become a progamer. Who knows what will be there in San Francisco next year. Remember that USA has more money and in all probability more sponsors for prizes etc etc...
Mynock: Oh, u're expressing some bold expectations here. Do you really believe BW can grow so big outside of Korea? In just one year?
Blackman: If koreans spread all around the world, and especially to San Francisco next year, I am pretty sure it will. Which would be a good idea I think. Because in fact korean girls are damn pretty =].
Mynock: 1 more reason for it to happen, how true ^^. But hey, polish/hungarian girls are better. That's a fact.
Blackman: No doubt =].
Mynock: But let's go back to the present - WCG Poland 2003 - what exactly happened there?
Blackman: I had bad luck. It started on the day of first online preliminaries. I couldn't get my comp working well, and also my connection was fucked up. But this I overcame. And the offline final, it was a really bad day. I couldn't sleep at night, I slept only like 2 hours. Didn't eat breakfast, and when the tournament started someone has stolen my RedBulls. As if he knew I would be tired later on. Anyway, I just sucked. Every player has bad days and good days - this was my bad day.
Mynock: Every day can be bad day if you sleep 2 hours and don't eat-drink enough I guess.
Blackman: And the audience made me angry, too. LOL, those fucks had no idea what they were talking about.
Mynock: But why couldn't you prepare physically?
Blackman: Hmmm... Perhaps it is because I play only good mannered koreans - I wasn't prepared for real life bad mannered idiots and the media. Yeah, and the fucking media. Like guys with cameras putting them into your eyes etc, etc...
Mynock: So there was a lot of media/audience at the event? I've been told BW is getting pretty popular in Poland.
Blackman: I think so. I hope so =].
Mynock: What about the audience? How could they possibly piss you off so much? They were all behind ur back, or?
Blackman: Yeah, they were too close. And they were screaming some shits. Tho I mention only those bad guys out there - as I know there were also a lot of those good guys, whom I appreciate for cheering me up.
Mynock: Wow, an emotional event!
Blackman: Yeah. I hate emotional events.
Mynock: I see ~~. On the pictures it seemed like a pretty crowded, dark place. Knowing you though, I don't think you mind the darkness, but crowdiness?
Blackman: No matter how dark it was, it never was dark too much =]. But crowdiness sux. I am a kinda loner, you know. I like my dark room. To be here alone, only with my comp =].
Mynock: Looks like your nickname is somewhat describing your nature then? Any particular reasons to choosing it?
Blackman: Something like that. Except my skin I am completely black =].
Mynock: Oh ok. The vampire Blackman.
Blackman: Black in everything, yeah. I'm a vampire since 200 years ago. I haven't been human for 200 years now.
Mynock: I see you have a pretty elaborated role play there for you ^^.
Blackman: Hehehe.
Mynock: You live alone, or with parents?
Blackman: With parents. With my whole nearest family. Actually my walls are all black. I mean they aren't painted black, but they look like black when I cover up my window. I hate light, you know. Vampires hate light. As well as humans. That's why I play Zerg, and rather Protoss than Terran.
Mynock: Jeez, you would've died right there if it was the Hungarian prelims - we had like all-window walls at our venue.
Blackman: Woah. Not good =]
Mynock: Hey, you said you play protoss, too? Like when?
Blackman: It depends. Sometimes i'm just fed up with those bugs.
Mynock: Haha. I hate Zerg by nature actually, so I know what you mean.
Blackman: Yeah. We hate ourselves sometimes.
Mynock: ...
Mynock: Ok, back to WCG Poland tho - you think sYs deserved the place he got? What about Macia's performance?
Blackman: No opinions about that. I'm just upset about my own performance. ‘Cause I somehow know that in a normal situation I could do better.
Mynock: It was from morning 'till evening then? The event I mean.
Blackman: Yeah.
Mynock: What's the usual race selection of polish players? I notice there's like only one protoss player there - sYs. Poland seems rather to be famous for it's Zerg palyers - Blackman, tomsOn.
Blackman: I have not much idea about it, I hardly play against polish players, but as to WCG it seemed like some players just couldn't play their own style and "tried" mine.
Mynock: You mean to say you practice mostly with koreans?
Blackman: Hmm, I play with koreans, that's true.
Mynock: Like who for example? I’ve heard there’s ~63 reps of you vs aquarius.
Blackman: aquarius is my friend, some kind of a personal trainer. I love to play with him.
Mynock: How about releasing those reps for the benefits of the whole BW community?
Blackman: I wouldn't like it. I really hate replay spreaders.
Mynock: If I might notice, replays of Blackman are rather scarce, so it seems that you manage to keep these things in secrecy pretty nicely actually.
Blackman: Not nicely enough., But hopefully better than most other people.
Mynock: Absolutely -_-.
Blackman: I don't understand some people - why do they always want to post a replay when they play someone good? It's kinda stupid I think, does he just want to boast about that?
Mynock: They feel like they accomplished something? You know, showing off? But I know what you mean, hehe. I detest this sort of attitude myself - but then again, I’m talking about GGs, for the love of the game and the joy that it brings.
Blackman: In real life nobody cares about it. In my opinion replays should be for own usage of the players and noone else. For the love of the game of those thousands? Just to make 2 players hate this game? It’s like killing 20 ppl to rescue 1.
Mynock: Haha, no - the other way around, killing you to let us live ~~. But whatever.
Blackman: No. Killing you damn humans =]
Mynock: But of course. So who else do you practice with?
Blackman: Koreans as you know. Names?
Mynock: Yes, any big names? Progamers, etc?
Blackman: Yeah, mostly pros. I love to play against players who are better than me. I love to beat them. That makes me love this game.
Mynock: I figure 3rd place WCG should get you an easy game.
Blackman: True.
Mynock: What race is the favourite opponent of Blackman? Humans from the planet Terra?
Blackman: Shredded humans, yeah. One of the most difficult matchups out there, as well as one of the most spectacular.
Mynock: Humm, I prefer TvP myself, but TvZ as a close second. What about your ZvZ?
Blackman: I never liked muta wars.
Mynock: Haha, having problems killing your own kin?
Blackman: Yes, something like that. You don't want to eat your mother do you?
Mynock: There's a lot of things I don't want to see on my menu, my relatives is among them, huk. But anyway, why not spend some extra time on that matchup then?
Blackman: As my personal trainer Ace Wan Hee said once: "you will never be good in that matchup, unless you like it". Spending more time on ZvZ can be a good idea, but to accomplish something you have to play better players.
Mynock: Ok, who's Ace Wan Hee? aquarius?
Blackman: Yes, my personal trainer Ace Wan Hee Yahooh. He will be a president one day.
Mynock: Of what??
Blackman: South Korea =]
Mynock: Interesting friends, humm… Sooo… Your playing style is sauron zerg. Explain that a little? What's it based upon?
Blackman: Call it however you like. It’s based upon expands =]. And units. And strat. And everything. In this game everything is important.
Mynock: Any models u've had when developing this style? City? Side?
Blackman: Oh, I can't really remember… I liked to watch Jo Jin Chul's ()Is(Side) games, yes. But the style I eventually created is unique. And I'd hate to spread my ideas and thoughts. It took me a lot of time to make it working as it works now. A lot lot time. Like days and weeks or even months sitting at the computer, learning the mechanics of StarCraft in SCEditor, making test maps, etc etc… Comparing time, and so on…
Mynock: Oh, analytic approach to the game, I like that. When did you start developing it?
Blackman: Long time ago. I remember I used to play protoss like 4 years ago. Perhaps then I started to develop it.
Mynock: I remember how last year when mensrea and me were watching WCG 2002 we talked about how you probably used a rather scientific approach to the game you play. Turns out to be correct it seems.
Blackman: Yeah. You don't need to play much, you just need to imagine that you play. For example when you play against a stupid computer on melee settings you should behave as if it was a real opponent, and imagine that he makes something (ie. Tank-drop, or fast mutas) and just play with that thought in your mind. Or something like that. Or when you go sleep imagine that you are playing.
Mynock: Ouch, been having this rather often some time ago.
Blackman: When you know all the mechanics of StarCraft you don't need the game to play. Just use your brain. Of course some don't have a brain. Only a metal piece of shit (Too many droids around – like in StarWars, you know).
Mynock: I’m sure people are aware of all the droids around us.
Blackman: I hope so. It's a sin not to know StarWars.
Mynock: Tell me about it ^^.
Blackman: Mynock knows best what StarWars is. =]
Mynock: Exactly. Living in that foul, dark, creepy, moist mouth of an asteroid-dwelling giant worm. Nice place actually, I'm sure u'd like it.
Blackman: Of course I would!
Mynock: Makes me believe you identify yourself with the race you play. Actually, why did you eventually decide to switch to Zerg?
Blackman: Hmm. I was like, switching to Zerg from random. I used to be a Protoss-random player and then random player. There was no time to train all 3 races tho. I chose Zerg. And you already know why. =]
Mynock: Fair enough. Now more about the "technique" of your style. Like your ~300 APM for example. What I find interesting about it is that u've had it way before BWChart ever came into use. Which probably means you really found it useful/appropriate for your play even back then, at WCG 2002, when high APM was not even in fashion. So what's all this APM for? And how did you discover the "usefullness" of it?
Blackman: That is all correct. The story with my APM is simple. You know that I am not human, most of things are different when considering me. It was a long time ago, when everyone was astonished with ChoJJa's play, and for me, a poor gamer from Poland with poor connection it was impossible to get his POV VODs. But when I eventually saw it (it was a long time ago, I didn’t even have it, just someone had shown it to me) I just said “he isn't as fast as they say, I can be that fast too”. And it was a second, just in one second, I started to click better. Faster. And more accurate. Just like that. Just tell yourself "I can do that too". And do it.
Mynock: Wow. And before that? I'm sure you checked your APM from before your cathartic experience with that ChoJJa VOD?
Blackman: Hmm, no, not really. I rarely check APM. And I rarely watch VODs. I like to invent strategies by myself. And APM says shit.
Mynock: I just think you broke into ChoJJa's quarters and sucked his powers together with his blood, admit it.
Blackman: Yeah he is my slave now. Oops, now you know. J/K. He's a great gamer. I will never forget watching him back in 2002 on the WCG.
Mynock: Why, where did you watch him?
Blackman: KTF tournaments.
Mynock: Btw, what’s with your iNet connection now? Better?
Blackman: It sux. Well, actually it doesn't matter, I don't lag in games. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. Whch means it sux. It’s an ADSL btw.
Mynock: There is an other aspect of your style which is to my knowledge – namely your cursor settings. Acceleration to the max, speed to the max. How can you even play like that?
Blackman: I just can. I got used to it. I don't need to move all my hand that way. And on my whole mouse pad.
Mynock: But what do you use acceleration for? Just got used to it cause always played like this, or you tried to do it without acceleration as well?
Blackman: With no acceleration my mouse is too slow. =]
Mynock: Oh, what kinda mouse is that?
Blackman: A cheap A4-Tech mouse. A4-Tech wheel mouse www-23 (or sww-23) for 5 bucks.
Mynock: Nice ^^. Ok, tell me something about last year's WCG Finals.
Blackman: It was great, I will never forget it. Best organisation ever, 3 really good meals a day.
Mynock: Oh, you like korean food then? A lot of people do from what I heard.
Blackman: Yes, I love korean food and girls =].
Mynock: Obviously ^^. In the course of the tournament you basically only lost to Zergs and BoxeR. "Zergs" being YellOw. That is, if I remember it correctly?
Blackman: Yes, I lost to BoxeR and YellOw. That's a fact. I was tired as I remember - playing StarCraft is a really hard thing to do. Like when you are playing the whole day.
Mynock: Yes it is, no doubts about that.
Blackman: And by the way, BoxeR at that time was well prepared to play in front of so many people and cameras. And those cabins were sucky. They weren't sound-proof so they played StarCraft music really loud.
Mynock: Oh. You heard the commentators?
Blackman: No way. That music was played too loud to hear anything. Even in my stupid headphones.
Mynock: Would you consider BoxeR's aggressive, always-harrassing style (shown in that game vs you) to be very difficult to play against utilising your style? Or is it just that he's BoxeR?
Blackman: Nothing is impossible. But indeed it's hard to play against good Terrans. Though it's very entertaining and experiencing. Such games just make you think: you have to think in order to win. Not just mindlessly click everywhere you want.
Mynock: If I recall it correctly, u’ve been offered a place in the team [pG] right after your WCG games, and so that was when u joined up with them, right?
Blackman: Actually, they offered me to join hem during the WCG.
Mynock: During? Nice. Who, and what did they say?
Blackman: [pG]Korn officially got me in. I can’t remember when exactly, but it was in Korea. We even took my ID on west during that time. But then it was stolen…
Mynock: Right T_T. However you managed to get it back since then, no?
Blackman: Yeah. [pG] and a friend of mine did a nice work about it. It was some guy from poland who stole it. [pG] announced that they will give $20 to that guy for bringing it back. But pwl (my friend from Poland) found the thief and made him give the ID back. And I really appreciate him doing this, thanks pwl.
Mynock: Found him, uhh? I imagine the worst.
Blackman: Yeah, he traced his IP, and found him in his house. Poor thief, he will never see the sunrise again…
Mynock: “Good day sir, this is [pG]-police, slowly hand over the stolen ID and proceed with us to the station please.”
Blackman: Hehehe. Actually pwl wasn’t in [pG], he just did the “right” thing. But [pG] also acted immidiatelly, and I liked that.
Mynock: Nice… Let’s see some miscellaneous question now… Any particular maps you’d call your favourites?
Blackman: Zerg maps? =] Nah, balanced maps mostly. Like Nostalgia.
Mynock: Good for Sauron-Zerg ~.
Blackman: Perhaps =]
Mynock: Have you ever considered playing other games too? Like what are your opinions on War3?
Blackman: Too slow.
Mynock: And almost non-existant macro must hurt you real bad?
Blackman: Yeah. Even though I like the micro mechanics in WarCraft 3. And in W3 you don't see humans die too much, too.
Mynock: What a shame, really. You like the micro because of the tougher units?
Blackman: Well, in StarCraft there is no hero, it's more strategic I think. In W3 you make 3 units and you fight, and you kill your opponent. In StarCraft you can win against shit too, and you can lose against shit too. It depends on how you play, really. How you use the terrain, your units, spells, upgrades, minerals. In one word: everything. Your build order must be precisely specified. In W3 perhaps too, I didn't play W3 much, I like StarCraft more.
Mynock: Right. Any hobbies besides BW?
Blackman: Music, hmm… Comps, girls.
Mynock: You play any musical instruments?
Blackman: Not really. I'd like to, but I have no time.
Mynock: Any deeper insight into your girl-affairs?
Blackman: Hmm, It's my private business, I don't want to talk about it, sorry.
Mynock: Fine then. What about people in your surroundings (school)? Do they know about ur achievements?
Blackman: They do, they are like "What do you do in that game? How to play it?". Something like that.
Mynock: Oh, poor people.
Blackman: Poor humans.
Mynock: Haha, naturally. Well, this pretty much sums up all I was interested in, so unless there’s something you’d like to add I suggest we head over to the part where you greet your fans.
Blackman: Final words hmm… You’re all dead, you just don’t know it?
Mynock: I think I’ve heard that somewhere...
Blackman: The Crow film. Ah well, I don't know what to say, Maybe just "thanks for supporting me"?
Mynock: Will do.
Blackman: "Come forth demonized and under the banner of Blashyrkh we ride."
Mynock:Ahahaha, nice. Well, thank you for your time man. Bye! ^_^;;
Blackman: Sure, bye. =]
(c) www.teamliquid.net

Счастье труда - это чувство которое испытывает поэт,глядя, как рабочие строят плотину. (с) Веллер

Mozes is offline Old Post 20.09.2003 05:33
Click Here to See the Profile for Mozes Click here to Send Mozes a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Mozes Добавить Mozes в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
[a2]ChingiZ
Завсегдатай

На форумах с января 2003

намек на то , что надо перевести? хех я ее уже с утра перевожу. Но доперевожу имхо только завтра

[a2]ChingiZ is offline Old Post 20.09.2003 12:28
Mozes
Завсегдатай

На форумах с марта 2003
Местонахождение: Пермь

нет это намек на то что если кому то интересно может почитать

но если те это все не влом переводить, то го го го smile

Счастье труда - это чувство которое испытывает поэт,глядя, как рабочие строят плотину. (с) Веллер

Mozes is offline Old Post 20.09.2003 12:51
Click Here to See the Profile for Mozes Click here to Send Mozes a Private Message Найти еще сообщения от Mozes Добавить Mozes в Ваш список друзей Добавить пользователя в Contact List ICQ  Ответить с цитированием Редактировать/Удалить сообщение
[a2]ChingiZ
Завсегдатай

На форумах с января 2003

хех. я уже перевожу. думаю что все лучше будут ждать перевода happy
тока здоровое падла

[a2]ChingiZ is offline Old Post 20.09.2003 15:02
Время на форуме соответствует Гринвичу . Сейчас время - 21:34. Новая тема    Ответить
  Последняя тема   Новая тема
Печатная версия | Отправить страницу по E-mail | Подписаться на тему

Навигация по форуму:
Оцените тему:

Ваши возможности в этом форуме: